At Glass Interiors, we pride ourselves on our innovation and our ability to create high quality glazing products that are tailored to our customer’s exact needs. From single and double Glass Partitions to high performance Acoustic and Fire Rated Glazed Systems, our expertise and customer service are second to none. We have over 25 years’ experience in the industry and have worked with thousands of commercial and residential customers across the UK.
Each project is unique, we work closely with each customer from design to installation to ensure that we provide a fully bespoke service, offering after sale support. We provide Glass Partitions which include our Loft Style Systems for both residential and commercial properties. Your project is in safe hands and our teams can be relied on to supply and install your Structural Glazing Solution.
We offer a range of Glass Systems including Framed and Frameless Partitions, to our contemporary Loft Style range (crittall-style glass systems). Each system offers integration with switch glass, blinds and a variety of RAL finishes to compliment every project.
We work with a wide array of customer’s including architects and homeowners to create unique solutions that give your space a layout that promotes the flow of natural light throughout.
A Glass Partition is a fantastic addition to any building. It can add a modern touch whilst promoting that open-plan feel that we all strive for, even in a busy building such as an office.
As you can see with our range of products listed below, we offer a variety when it comes to Glass Office Partitions, so take your time and we will be happy to assist when you’re ready.
Contact Us Today!
We can assist with all aspects of this process, so if you have any questions about our service as a whole, be sure to contact us today and we will gladly provide you with the answers you are looking for.
You can also fill out our online form to receive a FREE quote on a Bespoke Glazed Partitioning Solution or any of our other products available on site.
Glass partitions are the ideal slimline solution to separating areas within a larger space without closing them off entirely. They establish a modern upmarket appearance while maintaining a bright and open appeal. Here are just some of the benefits of installing glass partitions:
- Improve light flow – Glass walls allow light to filter throughout the space, maximising natural light to create a more appealing place to work or live in.
- Reduce noise – Glass office partitions are ideal for sound insulation, keeping conversations strictly within meeting rooms and reducing distractions for greater productivity.
- Versatile – Glass partitions can be used in a wide variety of settings, and free-standing glass screens also have the benefit of being moveable.
- Bespoke – Frosted and/or coloured graphics (called manifestations) can be added to complement the interior design scheme or represent corporate branding.
- Fast and affordable – It takes much less money and time to fit a glass partition wall than building a traditional wall, minimising disruption.
And, of course, glass partitions look more stylish than solid walls or outdated solid partition screens. Glass partition walls are simply an excellent investment for creating more collaborative spaces with more light and less noise.
The primary purpose of a glass partition wall is to delineate a space without sacrificing light levels or sight lines, saving on floor space and construction. However, there are many situations where glass panels can be used, from offices and schools to the contemporary home.
Here are some examples of where to use glass partitions in a commercial setting or public building:
- Framing and extending glass doors and entranceways to enhance their appearance
- Creating distinct work cubicles or ‘pods’ without closing them off entirely
- Using frosted patterns or coloured graphics as a unique design feature
- Sealing off sound-proofed meeting rooms while still being part of an open-plan layout
- Separating a reception office and/or waiting area from the rest of an indoor space
Glass walls and doors are also becoming more popular in modern home decor, with plenty of creative residential uses, such as:
- Screening the toilet or shower from the rest of the bathroom
- Forming a sound and smell barrier between kitchens and living rooms
- Separating a dining area from the cooking area in a kitchen
- Creating a home office within a bedroom, living area, or kitchen
- Dividing a shared bedroom for more privacy
The options are limitless – a glass partition can completely transform a space with very little effort.
At Glass Interiors, we offer several types of glass partitions to suit a range of customer requirements. We provide a choice of glazing, framing, configurations, and manifestations, with pivot or sliding glass doors also available.
You may want frameless glass for the ultimate seamless look, or glass partitions with aluminium framing for a stylish industrial effect. Maybe you’d benefit from a moveable glass partition wall for easy adjustment. Whatever you need, Glass Interiors can provide the solution.
Our straightforward single-glazed glass partitions are the perfect option for most settings, with sound protection up to 44 decibels. If your partitioned space requires a higher acoustic performance, our double-glazed glass partitions provide sound reduction up to 55 decibels. We also supply fire rated glass partitions and doors for areas requiring more safety.
Glass Interiors offers a full design and specification service for every type of glass partition to help you achieve the ideal appearance and effectiveness for your space, whatever the purpose may be.