VetroCo Ltd, (Glass Interiors). recognises the importance of making its website available to all users and is committed to making the information on our website accessible to all, including individuals with disabilities. Accessible features of the website:
- For instructions on increasing the text size through zoom levels, please refer to your browser’s help files. Default Controls are:
- IE 6 – In the file menu navigate to the ‘View’ drop down and hover over the ‘Text Size’ option then select one of the 5 text size options.
- IE 7 or newer, Safari, Firefox and Google Chrome – Press and hold Ctrl and press + or – to increase or decrease the text size / zoom level. (The mouse wheel can also be used). Ctrl and 0 usually returns the text size / zoom level to default.
- Opera – In the file menu navigate to the ‘View’ drop down and hover over the ‘Zoom’ option then select one of the zoom levels.
- Responsive to a wide variety of modern devices such as touch screens and assistive technologies, including systems that do not use pointing devices (such as a mouse).
Equivalent content regardless of your browser’s capabilities. The website may take advantage of modern technologies available within your browser, but it will never rely upon them to present content.
The materials appearing on this website do not constitute professional advice and are provided for general information purposes only. No warranty, whether express or implied is given in relation to such materials. We shall not be liable for any technical, editorial, typographical or other errors or omissions within the information provided on this website, nor shall we be responsible for the content of any web images or information linked to this website. All intellectual property of VetroCo Ltd, trading as Glass Interiors such as trademarks, trade names, patents, registered designs, images and any other automatic intellectual property rights derived from the aesthetics or functionality of the Website remain the property of VetroCo Ltd. By using the Website you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of Planet Partitioning and will refrain from copying, downloading, transmitting, reproducing, printing, or exploiting for commercial purpose any material contained within the Website. VetroCo Ltd, trading as Glass Interiors is a limited liability company registered in England (registered number 08003927). Its registered office is VetroCo Ltd, 5B Horndon Industrial Park, West Horndon, Essex, C13 3XL.
Criminal Finances Act Statement
VetroCo Ltd, Glass Interiors (‘Glass Interiors’, ‘we’, ‘our’), take a zero-tolerance approach to tax evasion in the UK and abroad. Senior Management are committed to the implementation of a policy in this regard. Our Tax Evasion Facilitation Prevention Policy is implemented in accordance with the Criminal Finances Act 2017 (‘the Act’), and we strive to meet all of the requirements under the Act. The Policy applies to all individuals working with Glass Interiors, including partners, managers, employees (whether permanent, fixed-term or temporary), consultants, contractors, trainees, home-workers, casual workers, agency staff, volunteers, agents or any other person connected to Glass Interiors’ business or any of its subsidiaries, or their employees, located in the UK and abroad.